Tuesday 14 August 2007

maeve poured water on the laptop and after a commedy of errors by DELL it's FINALLY fixed. Thank goodness we had an accidental damage policy ...

Anyway ... decision re Japan is likely to be made this week. Still in 2 minds. Why does it have to be so hard.

No running. Sciatic nerve playing up just from gym work. I haven't been reading any blogs (haven't had internet ...:) And I'm sure there isn't anyone still reading this one.

Hope all who ran at B2B ran well - will have to go catch up and see how things went ...

9 comments:

Simlin said...

doubter.

miners said...

See! there's at least 2 losers still reading this ;)

Glad to know it was only the PC that went bung and not anything else. Best of luck with the decision - can't be easy I'm sure ...

Celeste said...

I guess that makes me looser number 3.

Blair said...

I was wondering what had happened to you. Hadn't seen any posts and hadn't seen you on CR for a while. Glad to know it was just the computer. :-)

TA and the Gnome said...

Sciatica. Ugh! Take it easy.

Gnome

Kathy said...

LOL - and I check every day to see if you've added anything!

Tesso said...

Number 7 :-)

Now you have no excuse not to blog and tell us all what you decide about Japan.

Bennyr said...

Number 8.

I've been worried...

Good to see you back.

Talicca said...

Woohoo, loser number 9! :) Great to hear from you, and I suppose major computer failure can be classed as a reasonable excuse for absence. Sorry to hear about the sciatica though! Oh well, we can struggle, gasp and plod together to get back into it when we're both back after our respective issues ;) Good luck with the big decision!