Monday 30 April 2012

1 week to go

I have had a terrible week.
It's like the week was 1 big "Last Supper".

I did somehow manage to lose 300g though. Which I think is actually a bad thing because then I get this mind set of "I can still lose weight and eat crap" going on.

As well as eating shit all week I also managed to not go to the gym ... at all. gah!

Dragged my sorry butt there today to do cycle class. Honestly I used to love cycle, but it's starting to lose some of it's appeal when I see the calorie burn on my HRM. step for me is a much better calorie burner. I think the calorie burned per minute works out to about the same, but step is a longer class, so I end up burning more. Of course I could stay for another 15 minutes and do some time on the treadmill or something, but I couldn't be fagged today to tell you the truth.S Something to aim for?

Anyway, I'm actually really really glad it's only 1 more week until pre-season for the 12wbt starts. I'm looking forward to getting stuck into pre-season tasks (let's not talk about my miserable failure with challenge 4 of the warm up!)

I'm contemplating taking an Attack class. The Les Mills promo for it looks totally intimidating. I think I might die after the warm up track! There's one on Friday morning at my gym if I can make it in time after school & kindy drop offs.

Fish and salad for dinner tonight - yum. Gotta go feed the ferals and put them to bed.

No comments: