Thursday 26 March 2009

pain!

I guess it's what I deserve after taking such a long break from regular exercise.

I've been pretty sore this week.

Tuesday after my first PT I could barely walk! Wednesday was another PT (assisted dips and chin ups - blergh!) and then today I went and did a class called 'fight club' - basically a boxing circuit.

Wednesday I was feeling a little better, but back to being pretty sore and stiff today. I have to say I was disappointed with the boxing class. I enjoyed the one at my old gym much better.

So far I'm happy with my decision about the gym & training. That said, I am realising that my previous trainer was really good. I'm not saying the current one isn't, I think it will work out well.

Friday's I plan to normally go and do a spin class, but it's Max's birthday party in the afternoon and I have cakes to make & ice, food to prepare, balloons to blow up, house to clean ... etc etc ... He's 6, which I'm finding hard to come to terms with.

Weigh in tonight for Fat Club! Hoping to smash my 5% loss target ... I've worked pretty hard this week, so I'll be disappointed if I don't.

No comments: