Tuesday 5 June 2007

73%

so, I got 'the essay' back ... the one I had the submission stuff up with ... 73%. I'll take that any day of the week.

Noice.

So I'm sitting on a Distinction going into the exam with 30% riding on the exam ... easy peasy!! :)

I've found in my old age as a 'mature aged student' (geez that's a horrible term) that I am slighly more obsessed with my marks than I was when I was just bumming around at uni after high school!! I went into this semester knowing I had a big ask infront of me and a lot on my plate with study and kids blah blah blah and siad I was aiming for just passing and would be happy with that ... but the perfectionist in me refuses to listen to that logic when it comes to assessment time.

Tell you what, that is a load off my mind.

5 comments:

TA and the Gnome said...

By my way of thinking, you could skip the exam and still pass (hmmm.... maybe I'm not enough of a perfectionist :-))

Gnome

Kathy said...

Congratulations Sarah. Good luck with the exam.

MorseyRuns said...

Congratulations on your essay and good luck for the exam- nothing like going in feeling confident, like any marks you get now are a bonus.

Peterhorse said...

when i saw the title, i thought it was your % of max heart rate in your session, which would have been just as ideal as the essay result. well done Sarah. may see you briefly on friday if i swan past.

Bennyr said...

Woo Hoo!