Wednesday 13 June 2007

Totally not running related ...

but I just wanted to share these:
because I know I spend a lot of time complaining about the kids and not enough time saying how great they are. Aren't they cute? I love this last one of Maeve, so engrossed in her painting.
Had my exam on Tuesday and I think it went quite well. You can never really tell how well you do on an exam until the results come out, but I know I passed, just not sure how well I did beyond that. I am so relieved to have that subject done. I think I figured out why it was so hard for me. The lecturer is a true academic, in every sense of the word - laughs at his own jokes, uses his own texts as readings, and can't seem to talk in plain english. I think he just explained things in a very complicated way and I found it extremely difficult to figure out what it was he wanted us to understand, what the main gist of it all was. But his assessment has been surprisingly easy. I went ito the exam on a pretty comfortable mark, which was surprising. And the first 40 questions were multiple choice and many of them the choices were so blatantly ridiculous that anyone with half a brain could have figured out the answer even if they knew nothing about the subject.
So anyway, 1 semester down and only 1 more to go. I hate that feeling mid semester - you feel like you're never going to come out the other side alive, the pressure and work load is just so intense and will you ever see the light of day again kind of feeling. You know in 6 weeks it's all going to be over, but it's so hard to remember that during the middle of the semester isn't it?!
anyway, off to bed for me.
p.s - good on you queensland!

5 comments:

Kathy said...

They are lovely photos Sarah. Thanks for sharing them.

I'm glad you feel that you passed. I'm sure you're right. Well done.

Now to kick back and enjoy yourself, until next semester!

Tesso said...

They are georgous - obviously they take after their mum :-)


PS QUEENSLANDER!!!!!!

Simlin said...

Hope my kids are as cute as yours!

Talicca said...

Aww... Stop it Sarah, you're going to make me clucky ;) They're both adorable!

plu said...

Great pics...kids are great at that age - and still are later.

Brings back memories.

cheers PLu