Thursday 15 February 2007

frustration

Sometimes I can't believe how freakin stupid I am.

This whole week I've been eating crap. I don't know why I do it to myself. I was so happy on Monday when I took my measurements etc, and I go and ruin it all ...

I have weigh in with Drew in a little more than a week and I'm supposed to have lost 3kgs ... I don't think that's going to happen ...

This whole week's been total crap.

Exercise wise it's been pretty average. Got to the end of my PT on Monday and they came and told me I had to come and get Maeve because she'd been screaming for the entire time ... sheesh, they could have come and got me earlier and rescheduled the PT ... so didn't get to do the cardio after. Tuesday I wanted to go for a run in the morning, but someone wouldn't get out of bed to look after the kids ... that really pissed me off. Sure, I could have just gone, but I didn't want to leave the kids screaming and have to come back and deal with that and the clinginess for the rest of the day. I could have/should have gone to the gym Tuesday morning ... Wednesday I did spin - the only decent class this week so far. Today I ahd an osteo appointment (my neck is much better -although feeling a bit sore tonight probably from the manipulations today). Tomorrow is Box ... Will put in a full extra 1/2 hour after/before the calss tomorrow.

I'm so frustrated with myself.

No comments: