Thursday 1 February 2007

mid week check in - is anyone out there?

I just wonder if there's anyone out there? I mean, I don't write this for anyone but myself - I thought it would be a great record to have when it's all done and dusted and I'm skinny and have a whole new wardrobe ... but I was just wondering if anyone ever reads this? Apart from Lisa!!!

I'm feeling really good about this week. I think I'm pretty certain that I've lost a good number this week (as long as I can stay good over the weekend!!) . I've worked really hard at the gym this week, went for a run on Tuesday night, and went indoor rock climbing last night. Something is happening to me, it's very strange. I actually enjoy it all, I enjoy going to the gym, I like going out for a run, I like being active and having energy. It's definately changed from something I feel like I 'have' to do, to something I want to do. That in itself makes me happy.

Had spin class on Wednesday night and really enjoyed the class!!!!!!!! I never thought I'd be able to say that!! I used to loathe that class ... so I'm not sure what's going on, but whatever it is, it's all good.

Looking forward to Box tomorrow - missed out last week because of Australia Day.

I'm almost anxious for weigh in day because I want to see the result ...

No comments: