Monday 5 February 2007

Weigh in #5

*&^%())P(&^%$##

insert whatever expletive you like up there - the stonger the better.

Only a 300g loss this morning. I know it better than nothing, but it may as well be nothing. I'm really frustrated over this. I was sure I'd see a reflection on the scales this week.

Anyway, had my PT today and Drew rightly told me off. Said he doesn't want me to weigh myself AT ALL for the next 3 weeks. So I promised i wouldn't (going to have to get A to hide the scales!!!!!!!)

I always feel a bit better after my PT, because it reminds me of how far I've come in overall fitness and strength - which is what this is all about. I just have to keep reminding myself.

went for another run on Sunday morning - am really loving those podcasts - onto week 4 tomorrow. Going to try and get up at 6am and go out for a bit longer.

My neck has been sore since Wednesday, I think I hurt it in my spin class ... so I'm hoping to have it seen on Thursday by the osteopath ... went to a physio today which was a complete waste of time.

anyway, gotta run ... vegies to cut up for dinner.

No comments: