Tuesday 30 January 2007

Weigh in #4

Is it number 4 already????

Only 200g again this week ... but I know I wasn't the best with my food, so what more can I expect?

Had my PT yesterday, worked hard as usual. Had a bit of discussion with Drew about the whole weight thing, I was feeling a bit flat after only losing 200g for the week. He pointed out my other improvements with the incereases in weights, strength and cardio fitness. Made me feel a bit better.

after the PT I was doing my 30min of cardio and Drew came up to me and told me before I left that he wanted to weigh me on the gym scales!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, it's a good thing, because it will keep me more motivated and SCARED!!! Slightly humiliating to get on the scales there, but I know it can only get better ... right?!!! Anyway, weighed in at 79, with my shoes, clothes and 750ml of water on board, so no nasty suprises, like my home scales being seriously wrong!!!

So the goal is 3kg before he next weighs me in 3 weeks ... so I'm going to really have to watch what I eat.

Didn't get out for my run this morning - I had a horrible nights sleep and just couldn't get up at 6am ... the kids slept in a bit, which didn't help getting out of bed early.

Spin class tomorrow, weights and cardio on Thursday and Box on Friday - will aim to get out for a run on Saturday and sunday mornings. Going rock climbing on Wednesday night, that should be interesting and fun. I'll be eager to see how well I do ...

No comments: