Wednesday 28 March 2007

Lazy Wednesday

Just a little warning ... **this post is totally not running or fitness related** :)

I went and had my hair cut today. Bliss!!! Max was at kindy and Mum took Maeve shopping while I was in the hairdressers. I'm pretty happy with the result and the hairdresser didn't make me talk to her the whole time and even showed me a few tricks on how to style my hair.

No exercise today ... zip. Normally I have spin, but I'm kinda taking this week off to concentrate on party preparations etc etc ...

Max is so excited about tomorrow and Saturday. I hope he's not dissapointed. He said today, talking to my sister: "I'm going to give my mum a big hug and say thank you for a beautiful party"!!! awwww!

Ok, so slightly running realted - went into Athl. Foot today and enquired about new shoes. According to the fancy pressure machine thingo they have I have a rolling in foot with a high arch. The guy gave me 3 pairs of shoes to try on and the most comfy and supportive by far was a Mizuno Nirvana ... $249.50 : 0 ... but they felt great. The guy was a runner and seemed to know what he was talking about. I'm going to go into Amart All Sports on Friday and see what else there is. I'm just so scared of getting the wrong shoe, spending so much money on it and getting screwed over.

Also bought a new running skirt today - hope to give it a bit of a run on saturday morning - am going to try the 6km bridge run I did with Lisa last Sunday again. My sister wants to come with me.

Thanks for the letter H suggestions, I'm going to get around to it sometime!!

2 comments:

Celeste said...

Hairstyle starts with "h".....

Kathy said...

So does Help, and you've been getting lots of that. I notice the others haven't asked for a letter though!

I nearly gave you M but figured motherhood and Max were too easy!

Glad to hear you like your hair, and enjoy the party preparations. I'm sure Max will love his party.

Good luck with the shoes. The price would have given me heartburn - another h word.