Tuesday 29 May 2007

crap...

Some of you may recall a few weeks ago I was a little bit stressed about an Anthropology essay I was writing. Well, I just found out - literally 3 minutes ago - that my lecturer has not received an essay from me ... ^%$#@

Because it's an off campus course, everything is submitted on line via an internal uni web site, I thought I had submitted the essay and was a bit concerned when I still hadn't received a mark back yesterday - sent a message to the lecturer and he says he has not received an electronic submission from me.

crap.

I don't know what to do. I've sent him an email and hope to have a response tomorrow asap. I think I feel sick. Why should he believe me - he doesn't know me, he's never met me, he has no reason to believe me. crap. 30%. 30-freakin-per-cent.

Was going to write about gym and running, but I just can't now ...

F@*& it, you know what, I'm so mad - I want to hit something, really hard. geez I stressed so much over that essay I can't believe this is happening. This is so bloody frustrating - and there's nothing I can do about it until I hear back from the lecturer ...

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Sarah, use your blog as evidence that you were working on the essay. We'll vouch for you!

I hope this is sorted out quickly. All the best. Hugs, Kathy

Anonymous said...

How horrible. I've had stuff like that happen to me. I don't trust those electronic submissions. I missed an exam once and they let me resit it as a sup, but I could only get a Pass mark. I'm sure they'll do the right thing by you :) These things do happen and you shouldn't be punished for it.

MorseyRuns said...

Hope they sort it out- did you email it? Do you save your sent items? Can you fill in a statutory declaration or SOMETHING? Go for a run, might make you feel better and less likely to assault the furniture!

Bennyr said...

Crap.

I had exactly the same idea as Morsey. Go for a run. Either a long one or a fast one.

miners said...

wow - too much happening in one little household! Hope it gets sorted out with the lecturer (don't think I could help you much - all my lecturers seemed to hate me)