Thursday 17 May 2007

QUICK - there's a famine coming ...

take everything you can, you'll need it for future fat stores ...

I've joined Beki's (sekhmet from CR) Fat Fighters - and if I could figure out how to put hyperlinks in with blogger, I'd do it, but alas, I'm am technologically stupid and you'll have to resort to the sidebar if you want to take a look.

But my body (brain??) seems to think it's going to be a famine and I'm having a battle of wills - I won't say yet whose winning ...

I'm on housecleaning and assignment duties today - so I'm going to ban myself from the computer.

6 comments:

miners said...

great to hear about your southbank day. It's a bit cliche'-ish, but I love going there every time I'm up.

You and I can have a battle royale over at Beki's fat fighters. I have 6kg that just HAVE to go

Celeste said...

I was just commenting on someone else's blog that FF has already been a great motivation for me. I put the lid on my jar of jellybeans instead of polishing them all off! It's a start.

Tesso said...

Good on ya Sarah! I'm sure with your attitude you will romp in that weight loss goal.

I just checked out Kathy's blog. Wow, 40kgs - amazing! I'd love for some of the girls who work on my floor to check out what people like you and Kathy have achieved.

Peterhorse said...

great stuff Sarah - FF underway means one side of the equation getting better. with the running and other aspects of your program, you'll romp it in. it all becomes and upward spiral. good for you.

Bennyr said...

Good luck with the fat fighting, Sarah.

Just remember not to beat yourself up over indiscretions, OK?

Cheers,
Ben

Kathy said...

Good luck with the fat fighting Sarah. With your positive attitude I'm sure you'll succeed.