Saturday 7 April 2007

any takers??

Anyone want to write an assigment on the IMF, World Bank and the discontent of Global Capitalism???? anyone ... ?? No? I guess I'll have to go back to banging my head against the wall ...

braved woolworths this morning to get eggs and a few groceries - It was busier than Christmas Eve. Thankfully I was in and out in about 20 min max.

Max has gone 'camping' for the day with A, so it's a girls day (except the big girl of the house has a freakin' assigment to do). Might take Maeve out for a walk later as I've had no exercise for 2 days ... :(

I went and bought a book at Borders about running for women today. I'll have a read of it after I've written my assignment otherwise I'll procrastinate too much. I'm concerned that it'll be that time of the month for the 10k at the Brisbane Mara ... I don't run well at that time, find it really hard actally.

Thanks everyone for your comments lately - Gnome - you always have such wise things to tell me!!! :)

I'm looking forward to my long run tomorrow.

2 comments:

MorseyRuns said...

Good luck with the assignment- if I was to write it for you the assessors might wonder why it is written in crayon! Have a good run tomorrow.

Kathy said...

Thanks for the offer on the loan of the book Sarah. I really appreciate it.