Thursday 18 January 2007

Bad week

I've had a crap week this week food wise.

I don't know why. I have no excuse. I'm craving chocolate and sugar.

I didn't go to the gym yesterday becasue my back was still sore. So I'm down a gym session and up a million calories. *insert hysterical crying smiley here*!!

Just 'sneaking' the odd thing here and there, it all adds up. I set a goal with Drew on Monday that I would lose .5 a week ... so I'm going to be eating lettuce all weekend.

So I don't expect to lose much/any at all this week. Plus I think it's that time of the month. So all in all, it sucks.

Went to the gym today - still a few twinges in my back, so I wasn't sure how I'd go, but everything was good.

Did 1000m on the rower in 5 min, by the end of the 5 min I was buggered!! Next time I'll do 6 minutes at that speed and then keep building up a minute at a time.

Last night I sat down and wrote out a few goals. Here are the first few that I want to work on between now and 23rd Jan ...

  • weigh myself ONLY once a week (not every day or every second day!!) Once a week is enough for those nasty scales
  • Keep my food and exercise diary - write down EVERYTHING I eat, even if it's bad - it'll give me a reality check.

Then for the week after that my goal is to do those 2, plus these 2 ...

  • drink at least 6 x 250ml every day
  • Learn the calorie count of foods I eat regularly.

I think that'll do for now. Don't want to overdo it!

1 comment:

e-ffective Teacher. 128 Group Project said...

Sarah, GOOD GIRL on your 1kg lose last week! That is fabulous!!! Gee, I hope there is nothing serious with your back :( Your doing so well, just stay strong and I think keeping a food and exercise diary is a great way to really keep track of what's going in your mouth. Certainly makes me think twice before I snack!