Monday 15 January 2007

Monday

My PT today was really good. Hard, but good! I spent 15 min on the treadmill before hand walking at 6.5 k/h and had some really great music on the iPod while I was doing that - I'm always amazed at the difference music can make. It was the kind of music I just wanted to sing out loud to, and if i'd been in the privacy of my own home, I would have!

So while I was listening to that I was feeling really good about how I'm going these couple of weeks and went into the PT feeling really positive and energised. Hopefully I won't be as sore tommorrow as I was last week after my PT.

Had a friend over for morning tea/lunch today ... she wanted to bring food, but I said no, because at least then I would have some control over what was on the table. Mostly good stuff. It's all I've eaten all day since breakfast, no other snacking in between, so I don't feel too bad. A bit of calorie amnesia though when I'm trying to remeber exactly what went in my mouth. This week I really want to try and make a huge effort to record all I eat over at CK. They have great resources and you can record everything you eat, it calculates your calorie intake and gives you a % breakdown of carbs, proteins, dairy, etc, and also works out how many calories you burn from your exercise. I'm finding it a lot more informative and educational that I ever did with WW. And hopefully found a couple more people fro mthe forums over there to help me stay on track and motivated.

Day off from the gym tomorrow ... but it's weigh in day too - so I'll check back in in the morning and see how I went. Ate too much on the weekend, so I'm hoping I've kept that 1kg loss from mid week ...

No comments: