Monday 15 January 2007

More 'calorie king university' ... goals

"Before you progress with setting goals, we recommend that you take a few moments to note your responses to the following questions in your blog. They will help you to formulate your goals. "

What does losing weight mean to me? - it means that I will have achieved something which I've previously found very difficult, that I can do it, that I will be healthy, more comfortable and I will feel better about myself.

What are the rewards? - I will feel good and happy and attractive

What will gaining or not losing weight mean to me? - on a week to week basis I can accept that there may be weeks where I will not lose weight, muscle weighs more than fat will be my mantra! But overall, if I fail at this I think I'll be devastated.

What are the consequences? - of failing? I'll probably get fatter, I'll dislike myself more, I will be ashamed and embarrassed.

No comments: