Sunday 28 January 2007

weigh in tomorrow

I'm not expecting to lose anything. I won't be suprised if I gain a little ... I worked pretty hard this week with exercise, but it wasn't enough.

I have a theory.

I've been going to the gym for several months (about 6 I think), and I've been going at least 3x a week, unless I was sick. But the whole time I haven't been 'dieting' or eating that well. I haven't been that bad either though. So I have a theory that my body is used to the exercise and I'm going to have to work 10x harder to actually drop a significant amount of weight, as well as eating next to nothing.

I'm feeling pretty jaded about the whole thing at the moment. This is why you shouldnl't weigh yourself mid week ...

Anyway, PT tomorrow with Drew and will have a chat to him about my little theory!!! I'm sure he'll think I'm nuts.

Next week I'm going to try and be extra good with the food ... I'm sure it will make a difference. I've probably had one too many 'treats' this week.

Really want to get a HRM to be able to measure the amount of calories I'm burning at the gym.

Didn't go for my run this morning. Kids slept in until 7am!!!! that was nice! It's far too hot to go now. I think I'll call it a week and start fresh on Monday.

No comments: