Friday 19 January 2007

update

Before I type I must remove the plate containing the crumbs of the white roll I just devoured. oh dear. Why do we love white bread so much? What is it about a nice fresh white bread roll that makes it so much more attractive and tasty than a seedy or wholemeal roll? Not fair really.



Had my box calss this morning and did 15 minutes of cardio before hand. The numbers for the Friday morning box class have been steadily getting smaller and smaller since before Christmas. The gym tends not to run the class unless there are 4 people (we had 3 today and Drew ran the calss - I think he enjoys it, gets him out of other duties upstairs in the gym!) But he mentioned if the numbers didn't pick up the gym may cancel the class. I'd be so disspointed if that happened. Hopefully once school goes back some of the old regulars will come back to the class ... here's hoping. They run box classes on other mornings (like 6:30am) and on some evenings, but those times are too hard for me to get to with the kids...



Felt really energised coming home from the gym today. Got in the car at the gym and this song was on the radio. I turned it up and Max was dancing around in the back seat. A wondered why I was in such a good mood when I got home!!!!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWwV9rU6XZI

No comments: