Tuesday 9 January 2007

Weigh-In

800g loss this week - not too bad I suppose, especially considering what I ate over the weekend.

I'm sore and my body aches ... I love my PTs, but boy I hate the aches and pains afterwards!

A day off today - no gym. I think I overdid it a bit yesterday anyway, still feeling very clogged up and snotty.

We're having turkey tonight - A's mum brought us a left over Christmas turkey on the weekend - I had no room in the freezer so we had to defrost it and I'll have to roast it for tonight. Thinking I'll just do steamed vegies or a salad with it to save the kilojules from a roast ...

Hopefully this week I'll be able to stick to the diet a bit better a post a bigger loss next tuesday. Off to check on Dee and when her weigh in is ...

S

p.s - Dee or Lisa, what do you know about the WW 3 week kick start program?

1 comment:

L K said...

800g is great. I hope you enjoy your turkey tonight, sounds yummy.

I don't know anything about the quickstart WW thing. I've seen it advertised but am not sure about it. My WW magazine subscription has run out too.

Let me know if you find any info about it.

Keep up the good work!!