Thursday 4 January 2007

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to the gym I go

Today is the first day I've been able to go to the gym since the 20th of December. They closed the kid's club over Christmas and is open again today. So without someone to look after the kids I couldn't go. If I was 100% truthful I could have gone on other days they were open if I'd got out of bed early enough and left the kids with A in the morning ... but I am so not a morning person! LOL So instead of beating myself up over it I just accepted that I wouldn't be able to go again until today.

Plan to do a good cardio session today and then again tomorrow - I am dreading my PT on Moday - Drew is going to absolutely make me pay for being such a lazy slob over Christmas. I'll feel it for a week I'm sure.

Looking forward to getting in there today and blowing out some cobwebs though.

S